* Slow down, smell the flowers, look at everything when you walk.
* The closer you get to home, the slower you walk, the more you will notice.
* Be humble, she picks up our poop, we can smell everyone else's.
* If it does not look or smell good at first, move it around (dog bowl) and maybe it will smell better later.
* Stay away from uncomfortable feelings, if you hear BATH, leave the room fast.
* Happiness (good barking) always gets attention. Barking gets attention!
* Be as comfortable as possible when at rest. Sleep on Mom's bed, on top of the sofa pillows or under all the pillows.